Tuesday 22 March 2016

Bookmark

I figured since I'd like to be in the publishing area of things then a bookmark would be pretty fitting to my promotional pack and work in general.
The existing parade image is too wide to fit on a book mark so I've redrawn a longer thinner one.
This image is still condusive to the long format I think, because of the banner.


Here'sthe drawing
I decided on a second banner underneath with contact details, because the back of a bookmark isn't viewed as much as the front.
This time theyre all playing instruments instead of holding signs.

Here it is in spiffy colour

It looked quite plain just coloured in so I added this pattern in the background, that I made the other day with my new paints.




















This pattern is also on the back of the bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment