Tuesday 22 March 2016

About Me

I have updated my me drawing
This was my old one
It's a bit outdated now.
I've had a haircut
I'm an entirely new person.




















So here are the sketches I did trying to get it right.

INSERT SKETCHES

In the end this was making it too laboured so I just went for it and got this one


















It requires some titivating but it'll do nicely

So I scanned it in, cleaned it up and coloured it in and now it looks like this



I pippetted the same colours from the banner and used the same process of clean line and clean block colour.
I think it's suitable for this purpose as its not too basic but not too busy, branding should be pretty clean and fuss-free I reckon. 

Now to update all of my profile pictures.
Gosh what a laborious task

Im still not sure about the checks, maybe a different pattern in the background. 



No comments:

Post a Comment