Tuesday 19 April 2016

Semi google-able

I googled myself to check how finable I am.
Now when you google Hollie Smith you unfortunately get a soul singer from New Zealand, which I have known for a long time and one of my personal goals is to become more famous than her so she can know how it feels.

Same spelling and everything

So I google hollie smith illustration which yeilds more positive results
My sites are all there, including my very recent account on The Dots oddly, so maybe I should make better use of that. So web wise thats not bad, I'll give myself a 6 out of ten

Image results are patchier, in fact most of the results are images I've pinned on pinterest on my illustration board, but there's a fair bit of my work scattered about. 4 out of 10


Now to take over the web.
Onwards and upwards

Mehhhh ykno its not a bad result for a Smith. We're very hard to find, as a result of being so easy to find. Like finding a tree in a forest. They're everywhere is my point. Hollie is not uncommon either.

No comments:

Post a Comment