Thursday 14 April 2016

Hallmark weeeeeeeeee

So I emailed about a placement at Tigerprint/Hallmark on Monday and this morning I got this back


Eeeeeee hahahaa excellent
One wonders of the motives for mentioning the limited spaces. To make me answer quickly probably.

This also presented decisions whether to commute or accomodate.
I chose accomodation because it starts really early and I'd probably have to get a train like before seven and I am not up for that.

I responded


She offered me these dates

Began to dispair as they all looked terrible, was hoping for later in the year, after 17th preferably
But cross-referencing estudio I noted that 23rd of May is after 603 deadline and 3rd of June is right before the show prep week starts. Perfect!

So I selected these dates















The info she sent through was as follows

A very long email about logistics


And this document





So yehh I am very excited now
I think this'll be good, Rosie enjoyed hers so I'm sure I will too.
It doesn't say if they have tablets and photoshop but I assume they do

Also I need to figure out whether to get the two weeks off work because it'l be an absolute ball ache going back for the four hour evening shift, and I'd spend as much as I'd make just getting there. I'd have to get the taxi to saltaire station then the train to leeds, taxi to work, taxi from work to station, train to salraire and taxi back to the accomodation, which would equate to about £22, and in the four hour shift I would make about £23, so I think I'm gonna book that off.

Exciting though
Proper company and pro people
Now I need to decide what piece of work to send back as my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment