Monday 1 February 2016

Websiting

I am making a website
It involves many seemingly important decisions
I'm torn between thinking simplicity and white and simple, and also thinking thats lame and boring like any other persons website so i dont know really but this is what i have so far


I had much difficulty buying domains and linking them and whatnot, but i got there in the end
my url is now hollieholliesmith.com

this was my first attempt, looked too empty though



I'm not sure about the round things, i think they should be squares

wix also provides a responsive phone version, which is handy

it messed everything up though so the things were ovals and it looked bad




this is it fixed





also i've not decided what it's going to do yet but I made a fun button
itll do something fun



No comments:

Post a Comment