Saturday 30 January 2016

places to maybe get jobs

So I'm making an ongoing list of places I could try and work at
Mostly as a task to do while I'm at work to remind me there is hope and a future beyond the reception desk.  

So far I have:

Publishers
Penguin - look into summer and two week internships
Harper Collins
Little Gestalten
Bloomsburg
Folio Society
Hachette
Black Balloon Books
Drawn and Quartlery
Fantagraphics
Picturebox
Tiny Pencil
Nieves
nobrow
flying eye

Agencies
Lemonade
Handsome Frank
CIA
Heart
Agency Rush
dutch uncle


Websites (maybe writing stuff??? or submitting stuff i dont know)
varoom
creative review
its nice that
ape on the moon
illustrated ladies

Magazines/editorial
The debrief
The New Yorker
Guardian
New Scientist
Little White Lies
Frankie
Anorak
Printed Pages
Varoom

I SHALL ELABORATE ON THIS LIST AS TIME ELAPSES

No comments:

Post a Comment