Tuesday 16 February 2016

Threadless success

So the Mean Girls shirt I did in like half an hour back in October got chosen to be printed!
weeeeehe
 

I got this email the other day and then I had to read a long boring contract and make the image print ready which was a whole faff. I had to split it into colours but I hadn't made it very logically when I was doing it so I just separated pink from red and uploaded it. Following this was a lengthy period of silence but I looked on my account today and the Mean Girls design has been moved over from submitted to printed, so its official! I think. It's not up for sale yet but it's a step closer. 

Apparently I get $7 per shirt sold, which is not bad for something I almost didnt bother doing, as long as someone buys it that is.. 

We shall see


No comments:

Post a Comment