Sunday 12 January 2014

Time Management

Since I managed to get ill last week I haven't left my flat therefor have done very little, but I can still report on my time use for Monday before I was struck down and this weekend when I started to move again. (Also I couldn't work out how to type into the sheet)

Monday
PPP Session - 5 hours
Lunch - 1 hour
Break - 20 mins
Met boyfriend for second lunch - 1 hour
Essay research - 2 hours
Resting and watching Community - 1 hour
Cooking and eating dinner - 0.5 hours
Planning for visual narratives, thumbnails and story plans - 4 hours
Extra bits of time where I was putting of doing something else - 1 hour
Sleep - 7 hours

Saturday
Waking up and lazing about in bed - 2 hours
Eating and cooking ( all day combined) - 2 hours
Inking pages for comic + short breaks of paying attention to the film thats on - 7 hours
Helping Rowena build a den - 2 hours
Hanging out in the den - 1 hour
Nap - 1 hour
Sleep - 8 hours

Sunday
Inking comic pages - 7 hours
Eating - 2 hours
Washing sink full of pots - 1 hour
Reading stuff on Its Nice That - 1 hour
Watching 30 Rock - 1-2 hours
Typing up and posting this - 0.5 hours
Sorting ebay problem - 1 hour
Sleeping (I predict) - 6 hours



No comments:

Post a Comment